Who we are
Our website address is: https://anxietyqueen.club.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Use of Information
We use your personal information:
- to send you promotional/marketing information, newsletters, offers or other information regarding opportunities and functionality that we think would be of particular interest to you;
- to fulfill any other purpose for which you provide the information; for example, if you enter contests or sweepstakes, we may use your email to notify that you won or if you purchase products through our Website storefront, to process payment (including credit card information) and shipping details;
- to notify you, at our discretion, about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website;
- to analyze, benchmark and conduct research of user data and user interaction with the Website and to gain insights that help us to make improvements to the design and performance of the Website;
- in any other way we may describe when you provide the information; and
- for any other purpose with your consent or as permitted by law.
We may disclose and release your personal information (including without limitation content or other data posted, uploaded or provided by you) to third parties:
- to enable third party service providers to provide products, services or functions on our behalf or to help us to operate our business and the Website. Such service providers may include vendors and suppliers that provide us with technology, research, data analytics, ad serving, email services, payment processing, customer service, and/or marketing assistance.
- to comply with valid requirements such as a law, regulation, search warrant, subpoena or court order;
- with your consent or in accordance with your indicated preferences (e.g., you indicated to receive materials directly from a third party partner);
- to respond to your requests for customer service; and
- in connection with a sale, merger, transfer, exchange, or other disposition (whether of assets, stock, or otherwise) of all or a portion of the business conducted by the Website to which this policy applies, in which case the acquiring company will possess the information collected by us.
We may also disclose your information to our subsidiary, affiliate or parent company.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Terms and Conditions
“All content provided on this blog is for informational purposes only. The owner of this blog makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site. The owner will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information. These terms and conditions of use are subject to change at any time and without notice.”